Grand Seiko Heritage Collection 62GS “Sakura-Kakushi” Pink SBGH341 Replica Watch

Home page Welcome to our Smart Home Forums Smart Home Buying Advice / Guidance Grand Seiko Heritage Collection 62GS “Sakura-Kakushi” Pink SBGH341 Replica Watch

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yexra 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

yexra
    Participant

<p></p>
    <p>replica Grand Seiko Heritage 62GS Watches</p>
    <p>The Grand Seiko SBGH345 is a new Ever-Brilliant Steel online exclusive watch with a red Iwate Mountain dial</p>
    <p>The new online exclusive Grand Seiko SBGH345 combines a striking scarlet hue with its famous Iwate Mountain dial texture.<br>
    Its 44GS case is made from the brand’s Ever-Brilliant steel, which is said to be 1.7 times more corrosion-resistant than standard steel.<br>
    This new SBGH345 is one of seven new models launching this month (February 1 – February 12, 2024).</p>
    <p>On February 1, Grand Seiko high quality replica watches launched two new compact "Snowflake" models. Three days later, on February 4, the SBGA497 “Pink Snow” and the SBGE305 “Hotaka Summer” debuted to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Grand Seiko 9R Spring Drive movement. Just three days later, on February 7, the SBGH341 and SBGH343 debuted the new 38mm 62GS case in both models. That’s six new references in one week. However, February 12th is the seventh day of the month: the new Grand Seiko SBGH345</p>
    <p>The Ever-Brilliant Steel 44GS case model isn’t particularly new in the catalog, but what we do have is a fresh take on a familiar face. Paired with the brand’s signature Iwate Mountain dial texture, Grand Seiko presents this fan-favorite texture in a vibrant scarlet hue that appears to be close in color to the fiery red SBGA493 – one of three U.S.-exclusive models inspired by the samurai The artistry of the knife. Although it is not explicitly stated, I imagine that the natural image this dial is trying to convey is the effect of a sunset or sunrise shining on the snow-capped front of Mt. Iwate. While vibrant, it’s definitely darker in tone, especially in the sunburst-effect quadrant, which darkens depending on the direction of the dial in the light. This explains why the tops of the hands and hour markers have a hairline brushed finish rather than a polished finish, as the brushed finish will allow the hands and hour markers to remain bright against a darker background, thus improving legibility. replica Urwerk UR-100V Lightspeed</p>
    <p>As its name suggests, Ever-Brilliant Steel is more than just a noticeably brighter alloy. I mean, it does have a brighter shine than standard steel. But its real feature is that on a PERN (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number) rating, Grand Seiko claims it’s 1.7 times more corrosion-resistant than standard steel. Perhaps oversimplifying it, think of it as Grand Seiko’s answer to Rolex’s 904L stainless steel. The dimensions of the case are a friendly 40mm diameter, 13.3mm thickness, 46.2mm lug-to-lug distance, an estimated depth of 100 meters, and a screw-down crown. Shown inside is its in-house automatic Hi-beat 9S85 movement with a 55-hour power reserve.</p>
    <p>For a Grand Seiko fan like myself, having endless varieties doesn’t have to be off-putting. But I do worry that the rapid expansion of their catalog might be intimidating to newcomers who face seemingly limitless exploration. Is this watch cool? Yes, I suspect many Grand Seiko buyers will be interested even as an online exclusive. That being said, I think I’d trade novelty in the market for developments and improvements, like a new strap buckle or even a new movement. I can’t say whether the rapid expansion of their product catalog will slow down this improvement and development, this vertically integrated giant has a wealth of tools and expertise at its disposal. However, at least, clocks and miracles are coming. I don’t want to see people get Grand Seiko fatigue when these novelties wear off.</p>
    <p>replica swiss watches</p>
    <p>Jacob & Co EPIC X CHRONO MESSI</p>
    <p>replica Breitling Chronomat watches</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Brand Seiko<br>
    Model SBGH345<br>
    Housing Dimensions 40mm (D) x 13.3mm (L) x 46.2mm (L)<br>
    Case Material Eternal Steel<br>
    Water resistance 100m (screw-down crown)<br>
    Crystal Sapphire crystal and exhibition case back<br>
    Dial Scarlet with texture of "mountain" Iwate Prefecture<br>
    Strap Ever-Brilliant stainless steel bracelet with triple discount<br>
    Mobile Homemade Hi-beat Automatic 9S85<br>
    Power reserve 55 hours<br>
    Functions hours, minutes, seconds, date</p>
    <p></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Home Automation Hub
Register New Account
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Cameras (0)
  • Phones (0)
Compare