Overview & Key Features
- Create and control lighting schemes via the Philips Hue app on Apple or Android devices - Hue bridge needed ( sold separately)
- Enjoy dynamic light effects synced to your moment
- Set lights to turn on and off when you're away from home
- Vary your ambience with just the right amount of coloured light
- Use light to guide through your sleeping routine - Use Bloom as your perfect wake up light
- Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice on Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Tap
Price History for Philips Hue Bloom by Philips 557/7033
|Current Price||£59.99||16th June 2018|
|Highest Price||£59.99||21st February 2018|
|Lowest Price||£3.95||8th April 2018|
Last price changes
|£59.99||10th April 2018|
|£3.95||8th April 2018|
|£59.99||21st February 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Argos, Amazon, eBay.
- At argos.co.uk you can purchase Philips Hue Bloom by Philips 557/7033 for only £59.99, which is 33% less than the cost in eBay (£90.17).
- The lowest price of Philips Hue Personal Lighting Bloom Colour Changing Mood Light (8 W LED Colou... was obtained on 16th June 2018 8:03 am.
Philips Hue complete system review: A shining light in the smart home28th August 2013 - Pocket-lint.com
In 2012 Philips launched Hue, one of the earliest examples of smart lighting, allowing for colour and brightness control from a smartphone or tablet. At the time it perhaps wasn't realised how significant this system would become: many have followed...
The Best Apps to Get the Most Out of Your Hue Lighting11th November 2013 - Gizmodo
Quick Hue streamlines your light management through a more intuitive interface than what you'd find on the stock app. Quick Hue allows users to group their various lights and control them with a single touch: one tap to turn them on or off, a swipe to...
3 things to know before you buy your next lightbulb12th December 2015 - Fox News
For example, Philips makes the Hue "personal wireless lighting" system. The Hue bulbs hook up to your Wi-Fi network so you can control your lights from a smartphone or tablet. You can put the lighting on a schedule or hook it into a full home...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
|Item Weight||422 g|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 12.6 x 10.1 cm|
|Batteries:||2 AA batteries required.|
|Item model number||915004339601|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Specific Uses||Mood lighting, Wake up lights|
|Fixture Features||Wi-fi enabled, Remote controlled light|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A++|
|Bulb Features||Colour changing, dimmable and wi-fi enable mood lighting|
|Average Life||12000 hours|
|Customer Reviews||4.4 out of 5 stars 109 customer reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||83 in Lighting (See top 100) #11 in Lighting > Indoor Lighting > Specialty & Decorative Lighting > Mood Lights|
|Shipping Weight||739 g|
|Date First Available||1 April 2014|