Overview & Key Features
- Add to your existing MiHome Gateway to control by App or ask Alexa!
- FREE iOS and Android App, plus browser interface
- 3-pack of plug-in control adapters
- Switch on/off via the Mi|Home App or set timers, use geofencing or IFTTT to control automatically
- 13Amp 3120 Watt rated
- Mi|Home adapters can be controlled via the Mi|Home app or web browser using our Mi|Home Gateway
Price History for Energenie MiHome Smart Plugs (3 Pack)
|Current Price||£22.66||4th October 2018|
|Highest Price||£22.98||3rd May 2018|
|Lowest Price||£22.66||24th July 2018|
Last price changes
|£22.66||24th July 2018|
|£22.98||3rd May 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Energenie MiHome Smart Plugs (3 Pack) for only £22.66, which is 49% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£44.01).
- The lowest price of Alexa-compatible Hub and Smart Plugs 3-pack was obtained on 4th October 2018 8:01 pm.
Best smart switch 2017 UK9th November 2017 - Tech Advisor
Basically it's a switch that you plug into a power socket, and then plug another device's plug into so you can control it via an app on your smartphone or tablet over Wi-Fi. With the best smart switches you can set schedules, monitor energy usage and...
Turning Simple Things into Smart Home Things with Energenie16th June 2017 - eTeknix
We've already taken a look at their fantastically easy to use MiHome Gateway, Open Sensor and Move Sensor in a previous review, as well as explore how these devices can be used to trigger IFTTT commands. Of course, we also mentioned in the review that...
Amazon and Energenie IoT kit helps vulnerable kids feel at home6th April 2017 - The INQUIRER
Sumner chose Energenie because of its compatibility with Alexa, but also because it's one of the few companies that allows "retrofitting" - that is to say, changing the switches and sockets, not using special bulbs or smart plug adapters. For the...
Energenie MiHome27th January 2017 - TrustedReviews
Once you've downloaded the app and plugged the hub into both a power outlet and router, simply scan a QR code on the underside of it and you're off. Connecting the various devices is simply a matter of holding down a button on them until the app says...
Apple has finally found someone to support HomeKit25th May 2017 - The Register
It's been a year since Apple officially launched its internet-of-things smart-home service – an event that we noted at the time was somewhat undermined by the fact that there were virtually no products that worked with it. Twelve months later and two...
Review: EnerGenie MiHome Adapter Plus & Home Automation Gateway21st December 2015 - We Got Served (blog)
The Adapter Plus follows a fairly typical pass-through smart plug format. There is a bulge above the actual plug connection which houses the circuitry, and in this case, has a power button, and LED indicator. Although typical, this design isn't great...