Overview & Key Features
- Switch your existing lights from wherever you are
- Free iOS and Android App, plus browser interface
- Convenient and seemless integration with your existing light switches
- Switch on/off via the Mi|Home App or set timers, use geofencing or IFTTT to control automatically
- Requires installation in place of your existing light switch or a suitable 25mm patress box and lighting ring connection
Price History for Amazon Certified Alexa compatible Light Switch
|Current Price||£15.49||4th October 2018|
|Highest Price||£20.78||8th April 2018|
|Lowest Price||£12.35||22nd August 2018|
Last price changes
|£15.49||10th September 2018|
|£15.47||4th September 2018|
|£12.35||22nd August 2018|
|£15.47||7th August 2018|
|£13.79||4th July 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Amazon Certified Alexa compatible Light Switch for only £15.49, which is 65% less than the cost in eBay (£44.20).
- The lowest price of Amazon Certified Alexa compatible Light Switch was obtained on 4th October 2018 8:01 pm.
Here are the things that you didn't know Amazon Echo can do for you2nd December 2017 - Gadgets Now
For example, the Philips Hue light bulb requires a physical hub (the Hue Bridge) to link with the Echo/Echo Dot. The Syska LED light, on the other hand, requires its mobile app to be installed. In both scenarios, you first have to head to the Skills...
How to use Alexa Skills to turn your lights on and off14th November 2017 - Gearbrain (blog)
Smart lights are one the simplest — and least expensive — connected gadgets to install in the home: they don't require wires, additional hardware or even a lengthy set-up time. Controlling smart lights through an app, rather than from a wall switch...