Amazon Echo Smart Speaker (2nd Generation)
Overview & Key Features
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify; Bluetooth not supported. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and more.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker with Dolby processing that fills the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, switches, thermostats and more.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to request an Uber, order a pizza, get train times, and more.
Price History for AMAZON Echo - Charcoal Fabric
|Current Price||£39.99||12th May 2021|
|Highest Price||£99.99||23rd April 2021|
|Lowest Price||£19.99||3rd April 2021|
Last price changes
|£39.99||12th May 2021|
|£69.99||9th May 2021|
|£59.97||6th May 2021|
|£24.99||5th May 2021|
|£39.99||4th May 2021|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Currys, Amazon.co.uk, Argos, John Lewis, eBay, Very UK.
- At currys.co.uk you can purchase AMAZON Echo - Charcoal Fabric for only £39.99, which is 80% less than the cost in Very UK (£199.00).
- The lowest price of Amazon Echo 2nd Generation was obtained on 12th May 2021 8:25 pm.
Amazon brings multi-room Spotify to the Echo14th December 2017 - Business Insider
Amazon added Spotify and Sirius XM Radio to its Echo smart speakers' multi-room music streaming feature, according to CNBC. Users can now say "Alexa, play music anywhere," to prompt the devices to stream music from either service through multiple Echos...
Amazon Echo launches across Europe, Latin America12th December 2017 - Business Insider
Amazon has expanded the availability of its Echo line of smart speakers and Amazon Music Unlimited service to 28 new countries, reports VentureBeat. The additional markets are spread throughout Europe and Latin America, and include Belgium, Chile, Peru...
Amazon Echo's multi-room music streaming feature now supports Spotify and SiriusXM13th December 2017 - TechCrunch
Just in time for all of those ridiculous holiday playlists, Amazon's added two key players to the Echo's multi-room streaming feature. Spotify and SiriusXM now join the ranks of TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Pandora and, naturally, Amazon's own Music Unlimited...
6 reasons you should buy an Amazon Echo over an Apple HomePod14th February 2018 - Digital Trends
But while the sound quality of the $350 device is incredible, to say we're disappointed by its “smarts” is an understatement. As our reviewer Caleb Denison points out in his review of the HomePod, it's less of a smart speaker and more...
Amazon Echo speaker deals save you up to $50 before President's Day weekend14th February 2018 - TechRadar
You'll be able to find new Amazon Echo speaker deals ahead of the official President's Day 2018 sales events in the US, letting you save on the Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Echo Show or the latest standard Echo.Amazon has a discount available on all four of...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
Specificationsback to menu ↑
Amazon has lead the way with revolutionising the home automation environment and the Amazon Echo is great on price, sound quality and leads the market on functionality
- Available in 6 different finishes
- 7 High quality microphones
- Cheaper than previous model
- Constantly evolving Alexa
- Poor sound quality than predecessor