Amazon Echo Dot
Overview & Key Features
- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design compared to the previous-generation Echo Dot.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Call or message anyone with an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills such as tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- With 4 far-field microphones, Alexa hears you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
- You can also connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
Price History for Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker With Alexa - Black & White
|Current Price||£31.97||21st September 2020|
|Highest Price||£31.97||21st July 2020|
|Lowest Price||£1.00||20th July 2020|
Last price changes
|£31.97||21st July 2020|
|£1.00||20th July 2020|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Argos, Amazon.co.uk, Currys, John Lewis, Very UK.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker With Alexa - Black & White for only £31.97, which is 79% less than the cost in Currys (£149.00).
- The lowest price of AMAZON Echo Dot - Black was obtained on 21st September 2020 8:00 am.
Amazon Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Show sale14th December 2017 - WRAL.com
All-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more...
Using Alexa to Christmas shop through Amazon's Echo Dot proves tricky14th December 2017 - News-Herald.com
. An Amazon Echo Dot is displayed during a program announcing several new Amazon products by the company, in Seattle. A test by an AP reporter finds that the virtual assistant Alexa...
This Amazon device had another record run over the holiday weekend28th November 2017 - CNBC
Amazon's Echo Dot was the top-selling product on Amazon.com over the holiday weekend, the company revealed Tuesday morning. Earlier this year, the mini Alexa-enabled device also outsold all other products on Amazon's Prime Day, which was the internet...
Gift This, Not That: Amazon Echo Vs. Google Home12th December 2017 - Forbes
There are a lot of options for smart speakers out there, but two devices reign supreme: Amazon's Echo and Google Home. But which one should you buy this Christmas? Echo and Home are similar in price, they have a similar amount of iterations and they...
Amazon 'Cyber Monday' 2017 Ad Sales: Early Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, Kindle Deals25th November 2017 - Forbes
Amazon's biggest Black Friday 2017 deals were sensational, but if you missed out the good news is here comes Amazon Cyber Monday. New deals will be available across thousands of products and extended for its hugely popular Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, Fire...
Amazon Echo Dot ad cleared over cat food order14th February 2018 - BBC News
A television ad for Amazon's Echo Dot smart speaker that caused a viewer's device to try to order cat food has been cleared by a UK regulator. The advert, which aired in October, featured a man asking Amazon's voice assistant Alexa to order Purina cat...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
The Echo dot is smaller and cheaper than its bigger siblings, but when connected to a good speaker can be just as capable
- Can be Mobile with added Battery
- Smaller & Cheaper than bigger Echo's
- Has Audio Output
- Prone to Interference with sensitive Audio
- Sound quality is poor (small speaker)