ecobee3 Thermostat with Sensor, Wi-Fi, 2nd Generation
Overview & Key Features
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Smart, really smart - intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home's unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you're comfortable at all times
- Knows you have a life - senses whether anyone's home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you're at home and saving you energy and money when you're not
- Lowers your energy bills - ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23%* annually, paying for itself in energy savings (*Learn more at ecobee.com/savings)
- Homekit-enabled Ecobee3 - the world's first homekit-enabled smart thermostat - is an evolution of our previous Ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat.
Effortless control at your fingertips
Adjust temperature and comfort settings easily from your Android and iOS devices, including Apple Watch.
Free energy reports give you insights on how much you’ve saved based on run times and offer tips for further savings.
Engineered for energy savings. Designed for you
Uses local weather and your system to take the least amount of time to cool or heat your home.
Vacation mode keeps energy use low and easy to adjust while you enjoy some much deserved time away.
Alerts and reminders offer peace of mind. ecobee notifies you right away if it senses something isn’t working.
Pair your ecobee3 lite with sensors for all-around comfort and savings
Measure temperature and occupancy in the rooms they’re in to help manage hot or cold spots throughout the home.
Automatically adjusts your ecobee to the right mode for savings when it senses you’re not home.
Get room-specific temperature and occupancy readings with the ecobee mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
Supports your connected home to make life simpler
Use Apple HomeKit to control your ecobee with Siri’s help on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
With Amazon Echo, easily change the temperature and more with just your voice.
Integrates seamlessly with Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, Wink and more.
back to menu ↑
Price History for ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor, 2nd Generation
|Current Price||£162.16||28th July 2021|
|Highest Price||£162.16||14th February 2021|
|Lowest Price||£162.16||14th February 2021|
Last price changes
|£162.16||14th February 2021|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NEW ecobee3 Thermostat with Sensor, Wi-Fi, 2nd Generation, Works with Amazon Ale for only £158.47, which is 62% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£416.36).
- The lowest price of ecobee3 Thermostat with Sensor, Wi-Fi, 2nd Generation, Works with Amazon Alexa was obtained on 28th July 2021 8:00 pm.
back to menu ↑
Ecobee3 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, HomeKit-enabled review:28th November 2015 - CNET
Toronto-based Ecobee may not have the name recognition of Honeywell or Nest, but it was actually the first company to come out with an app-enabled thermostat. Its initial line of smart thermostats was funneled through dealers though, which limited the...
The state of the Apple HomeKit market: Apple's smart-home ecosystem has yet to coalesce6th February 2017 - TechHive
While HomeKit is built into iOS and the fourth-generation Apple TV, which can act as a hub of sorts, macOS doesn't include it. And third parties are making HomeKit-enabled hardware, but not enough and in enough variety that if you're looking to equip...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
The addition of remote sensors makes the ecobee3 ideal for dealing with a house with distinct hot and cold spots. This provides great additional functionality but without independent heating zones provides little benefits. The sharp touchscreen interface and ease of use are also noteworthy.
- Use of remote sensors
- Easy set-up and installation (provided you have a C-wire)
- Sharp touchscreen interface
- Excellent data tracking and reporting
- Complex installation
- Remote sensors can be configured only at the thermostat, not via the app
- Geofencing depends on an IFTTT channel