Overview & Key Features
- Wide 240 degrees beam angle - reduces shadowing
- Dimmable with no flicker smart light bulbs, you control from your mobile, tablet and laptop, anytime and anywhere
- Helps save energy by letting you turn your lights on and off from your mobile, tablet or laptop
- The Hive Hub connects all your Hive devices so you can control them from your mobile, tablet or laptop
- Once you have the Hive Hub you can simply buy and pair additional Hive products and control them all from the Hive app
Price History for Hive Active Light Starter Kit: Hive Hub & 2 x B22 Bayonet Bulbs Works with Alexa
|Current Price||£69.95||4th December 2020|
|Highest Price||£69.95||26th June 2020|
|Lowest Price||£69.95||26th June 2020|
Last price changes
|£69.95||26th June 2020|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Hive Active Light Starter Kit: Hive Hub & 2 x B22 Bayonet Bulbs Works with Alexa for only £69.95
- The lowest price of Hive Active Light Starter Kit - Hive Hub & 2xB22 Bayonet Bulbs, works with Alexa was obtained on 4th December 2020 7:00 pm.
Hive Active Light19th January 2017 - TrustedReviews
Besides, this kind of system is useless the second you have guests – unless you want to kit them all out with the app (which you won't). There are other options, though. If you have any of the Hive sensors, you can set up Recipes in the app to trigger...
Hive Welcome Home21st August 2017 - PCMag
There are three plans. The Starter Plan (reviewed here) costs $9.99 per month and comes with a hub, two Active Light smart light bulbs, two door/window sensors, and an Active Plug smart plug (pictured below). The Standard Plan costs...
Meet Hive, an all-new DIY smart home subscription service from the UK10th May 2017 - TechHive
More advanced users, meanwhile, will be able to use the third-party IFTTT service to control devices outside the Hive universe. And if you own an Amazon Echo, you'll be able to turn lights and small appliances on and off with voice commands. You'll...