Hive Light Cool to Warm White Smart Bulb, GU10, 5.4 W
Overview & Key Features
- Control your spotlights from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Set schedules or control your lights remotely to make it look like you're home
- Adjust the brightness and dimming level from the Hive app
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency
- Use with Hive Actions to get your home working seamlessly around you
- Easy to install and set-up, simply replaces an existing halogen bulb
- Whatever your mood, whatever the room, control these dimmable smart LED stoplight with a tap on the Hive app
The smarter spotlight to match your mood
Energise your morning with a crisp cool shade of white, then set your lights to gradually get warmer to ease into the evening. Whatever your mood, whatever the room, control your spotlights with a tap on the Hive app.
Save energy, save money
Our long-lasting LED smart spotlights are rated A+ for energy efficiency, and by controlling them remotely you can make sure they’re not left on.
Get the lighting just right from wherever you are
Control your lighting via the Hive app on your phone, so it’s just how you like it, just when you need it.
Set smart schedules
Personalise the lighting for every room and set schedules so your lights turn on and off automatically.
Set them up in seconds
Just replace your existing spotlights with ours and pair them with your Hive Hub. So you can spend more time doing the things you love.
Turn them off together
Group your spotlights so that you can control all of them together. With one tap on the app you can turn all your lights on or off in one go, from anywhere.
Get the light just right
If you like your spotlights up in the kitchen to see what’s cooking – and down in the living room for movie night – this is the smart bulb for you.
Manage them with your voice
All Hive Lights work with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so anyone can use their voice to turn all the lights on or off together. Perfect for when your hands are full and you can’t get to the Hive app.
back to menu ↑
Price History for Hive Light Cool to Warm White Smart Bulb, GU10, 5.4 W
|Current Price||£19.00||5th October 2018|
|Highest Price||£23.75||27th September 2018|
|Lowest Price||£19.00||17th September 2018|
Last price changes
|£19.00||30th September 2018|
|£23.75||27th September 2018|
|£19.00||17th September 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Amazon.co.uk, Argos, Screwfix, bt.com, Ao, Very UK, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Hive Light Cool to Warm White Smart Bulb, GU10, 5.4 W for only £19.00, which is 12% less than the cost in eBay (£21.70).
- The lowest price of Hive Light Cool to Warm White Smart Bulb, GU10, 5.4 W Single . was obtained on 5th October 2018 8:00 pm.
back to menu ↑
Hive introduces GU10 spotlights and integration with Philips Hue16th April 2018 - Movies Games and Tech (press release) (blog)
Hive has announced their existing range they have recently introduced Hive Light Dimmable GU10 spotlights, which are smart LED downlights you can control from anywhere, whatever your mood, whatever the room, with just a tap on the Hive app. On top on...
Two Minute Review : Hive Light Dimmable GU10 Spotlights21st April 2018 - Movies Games and Tech (press release) (blog)
This week Hive announced introduced the Hive Light Dimmable GU10 spotlights, which are smart LED downlights you can control from anywhere, whatever your mood, whatever the room, with just a tap on the Hive app. Here is our two minute review....
Which smart lights work with Amazon Alexa?13th August 2018 - BT.com
The Amazon Echo – which features Amazon's Alexa personal assistant – is one of the best smart speakers you can buy. Like other smart speakers, it can be used to control other smart devices in your home such as your TV streaming box, your thermostat and...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
Great connected light bulbs but no dedicated switch could leave you in a pickle if there are any connectivity issues. Requires the dedicated Hive Hub
- High quality variable mood lights
- Amazon Echo and Google Assistant
- IFTTT Integration
- Requires Hive Hub
- No dedicated switch