LIFX 4″ Downlight Kit Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, Multicolour, Dimmable
Overview & Key Features
- Bright – An output of 800 lumens
- Multicolour – 16 million colours with cool to warm whites
- Dimming – Software dimming 1% – 100%
- Night Vision – Boost you home Security Camera Vision
- Efficient – 13 Watts at full brightness
- App – iOS 9+, Android 4.1+, Windows 10
- Voice Services – Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & Microsoft Cortana
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
With all the intelligence built into the light, it is easy to kick start your connected home. No technical skills or additional hardware needed.
No need for a hub or messy hardware. Just plug in, download and play! You can expand with LIFX at any time and unlock more features.
FITS RIGHT IN
LIFX connects anywhere in your home without needing hubs or cables. When you connect to your existing Wi-Fi, you will enjoy the LIFX experience that you love anywhere, anytime.
Peace of mind. Every LIFX light is designed to be environmentally friendly, and uses less energy than a standard incandescent light. Enjoy a lower electricity bill, less waste and a lifespan of 22.8 years.
CONNECT WITH WHAT YOU LOVE
Using apps like IFTTT and more, be notified of emails and messages with the flash of a light. Check out our connects with page for many amazing partners. Developers can check out our open API for more.
back to menu ↑
Price History for LIFX Smart Multicolour LED 4inch Downlight Kit - 13W
|Current Price||1.00||31st July 2021|
|Highest Price||1.00||15th April 2021|
|Lowest Price||1.00||15th April 2021|
Last price changes
|1.00||15th April 2021|
- This product is available in Wickes DIY UK, eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Very UK.
- At wickes.co.uk you can purchase LIFX Smart Multicolour LED 4inch Downlight Kit - 13W for only 1.00, which is 100% less than the cost in Very UK (£1,000.00).
- The lowest price of LIFX 4 Downlight Kit (International) was obtained on 31st July 2021 8:10 am.
A Beginner's Guide To Smart Lights8th December 2014 - Gizmodo Australia
At the simple globe level, there are products that can be self-installed with minimal fuss, whether it's the Australian-developed LIFX bulbs or Belkin's WeMo Smart LED Bulbs that install and then connect directly to your existing Wi-Fi network. However...