LIFX Mini Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb, White, Dimmable (E27)
Overview & Key Features
- Bright – 800 lumens per meter
- Dimming – Software dimming 1% – 100%
- Efficient – 9 Watts at full brightness
- App – iOS 9+, Android 4.1+, Windows 10
- Voice Services – Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & Microsoft Cortana
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
With all the intelligence built into the light, it is easy to kick start your connected home. No technical skills or additional hardware needed.
No need for a hub or messy hardware. Just plug in, download and play! You can expand with LIFX at any time and unlock more features.
FITS RIGHT IN
LIFX connects anywhere in your home without needing hubs or cables. When you connect to your existing Wi-Fi, you will enjoy the LIFX experience that you love anywhere, anytime.
Peace of mind. Every LIFX light is designed to be environmentally friendly, and uses less energy than a standard incandescent light. Enjoy a lower electricity bill, less waste and a lifespan of 22.8 years.
CONNECT WITH WHAT YOU LOVE
Using apps like IFTTT and more, be notified of emails and messages with the flash of a light. Check out our connects with page for many amazing partners. Developers can check out our open API for more.
back to menu ↑
Price History for LIFX Mini Warm White Dimmable Smart LED Bulb - E27 9W
|Current Price||1.00||4th December 2020|
|Highest Price||1.00||14th October 2020|
|Lowest Price||1.00||14th October 2020|
Last price changes
|1.00||14th October 2020|
- This product is available in Wickes DIY UK, Very UK, Amazon.co.uk, eBay, bt.com.
- At wickes.co.uk you can purchase LIFX Mini Warm White Dimmable Smart LED Bulb - E27 9W for only 1.00, which is 96% less than the cost in bt.com (£24.99).
- The lowest price of LIFX Mini White Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb E27 (L3A19MW08E27) | BT Shop was obtained on 4th December 2020 7:20 pm.
back to menu ↑
Want a smart home? Start with your lights4th September 2018 - CNET
It's Lighting Week and we're exploring the different ways you can make your lighting smarter, from temporary changes to permanent upgrades. Even if you aren't ready to get smart lights just yet, these tips will help you make the most of the lights you...
The 3 ways to make your lighting smart5th September 2018 - CNET
When it comes to starting a smart home, lighting is one of the simplest ways to get going. You might assume that starts with a smart light bulb, but there are other ways to add smarts to your lighting. Smart bulbs, switches and plugs can all contribute...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
The best range of connectivity with built in WiFi and no Hub required. The Lifx Mini puts out plenty of light at over 800 lumens, (equiverlent to 60w bulb) and has a predicted lifespan of 22.8 years.
- Great Light Output
- No Hub Required
- High Compatibility
- Competitively Priced
- Design limits down light below the base