Overview & Key Features
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to eight remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app
- Harmony app for iOS/Android smartphones and tablets: Easy wiping and typing gestures for comprehensive control, including selection of channels, movies and 50 customizable favourite stations
- Custom actions: Create unlimited actions for groups of devices that start by touch or at a set time
- Includes only the Logitech Harmony Hub - Easy setup: Download the Harmony app; automatic device search; create custom actions and favourites
- 1-Year limited hardware warranty
Price History for LOGITECH Harmony Hub
|Current Price||30.00||25th February 2021|
|Highest Price||309.99||18th February 2021|
|Lowest Price||10.99||15th February 2021|
Last price changes
|30.00||25th February 2021|
|179.00||22nd February 2021|
|139.00||21st February 2021|
|89.00||19th February 2021|
|309.99||18th February 2021|
- This product is available in Currys, Amazon.co.uk, maplin.co.uk, Argos, John Lewis, Very UK, eBay.
- At currys.co.uk you can purchase LOGITECH Harmony Hub for only 30.00, which is 68% less than the cost in eBay (£93.99).
- The lowest price of Logitech Harmony Home Hub for App Control of 8 Smart Home Devices, works with was obtained on 25th February 2021 7:07 pm.
Want a Logitech Harmony Hub? Right now it comes with an Amazon Echo Dot17th November 2017 - BetaNews
If you act now then you'll be able to take care of both needs in one shot as Amazon is currently pairing both the Logitech Harmony Hub and the Amazon Echo Dot, generation 2, for the price of the Hub. If you're worried because you don't have a Harmony...
After Backlash, Logitech Will Upgrade All Harmony Link Owners For Free9th November 2017 - WIRED
The Harmony Link will still die next spring. But if you own one, no matter when you bought it, you'll receive a free upgrade to the more recent—and decidedly better—Harmony Hub, no questions asked. “I made a mistake. It was an honest mistake,” says...