Overview & Key Features
- Create and control lighting schemes via the Philips Hue app on Apple or Android devices - Hue bridge needed ( sold separately)
- Enjoy dynamic light effects synced to your moment
- Set lights to turn on and off when you're away from home
- Vary your ambience with just the right amount of coloured light
- Use light to guide through your sleeping routine - Use Bloom as your perfect wake up light
- Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice on Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Tap
Price History for Philips Hue Personal Lighting Bloom Colour Changing Mood Light (8 W LED Colour Changing Table...
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Amazon.co.uk, Argos, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Philips Hue Personal Lighting Bloom Colour Changing Mood Light (8 W LED Colour Changing Table Light) - White, Works with Alexa for only £59.99, which is 33% less than the cost in eBay (£90.17).
- The lowest price of Philips Hue Personal Lighting Bloom Colour Changing Mood Light (8 W LED Colou... was obtained on 4th April 2020 8:00 am.
Philips Hue complete system review: A shining light in the smart home28th August 2013 - Pocket-lint.com
In 2012 Philips launched Hue, one of the earliest examples of smart lighting, allowing for colour and brightness control from a smartphone or tablet. At the time it perhaps wasn't realised how significant this system would become: many have followed...
The Best Apps to Get the Most Out of Your Hue Lighting11th November 2013 - Gizmodo
Quick Hue streamlines your light management through a more intuitive interface than what you'd find on the stock app. Quick Hue allows users to group their various lights and control them with a single touch: one tap to turn them on or off, a swipe to...
3 things to know before you buy your next lightbulb12th December 2015 - Fox News
For example, Philips makes the Hue "personal wireless lighting" system. The Hue bulbs hook up to your Wi-Fi network so you can control your lights from a smartphone or tablet. You can put the lighting on a schedule or hook it into a full home...