Overview & Key Features
- Control lights, electronics and small appliances from your smartphone.
- Trigger lights to automatically turn on when you come home and turn off when you leave.
- Power things like coffee machines, Crock-Pots, A/C units, portable heaters and fans using your smartphone.
- Save energy by restricting power to electronics or appliances or receive alerts if lights or electronics were accidentally left on.
- Acts as a ZigBee repeater, extending the range of your ZigBee devices, when plugged into a wall outlet.
- SmartThings is the easy way to turn your home into a smart home
- Monitor and control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere
- Set lights, electronics and small appliances to turn on and off automatically. This device is compatible with the ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services
- Wireless, simple to install and easy to connect to your Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Power things like coffee machines, crock-pots, A/C units, portable heaters and fans using your smartphone
Price History for Samsung SmartThings Power Outlet
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Amazon.co.uk.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Samsung SmartThings Power Outlet for only £69.97
- The lowest price of Samsung SmartThings Power Outlet was obtained on 19th October 2021 8:00 am.
How to control Samsung SmartThings with Google Assistant2nd August 2017 - Android Central
It also helps if you've got an amalgamation of automatic switches, lights, and outlets placed throughout. Note that Assistant only works with light bulbs, plugs, on/off switches, and dimmers. Some programmable thermostats are also controllable with...
Tech Tools: Samsung SmartThings hub25th May 2017 - Irish Times
That includes the most basic of the Smartthings family: the Smart Power outlet. While Belkin's Wemo Plugs or TP Link's smart plugs will work simply with an app and the connect directly to the power outlet via your wifi connection, you need the hub for...
Samsung Connect Home: This router/smart-home hub combo isn't a star in either role22nd August 2017 - PCWorld
Samsung has never been a big player in the Wi-Fi router market, and it didn't have a presence in the smart-home market until it acquired SmartThings in 2014. The SmartThings hub is our current top pick for DIY smart home system because of its power and...