Overview & Key Features
- Mini: Fits in any space, fills any room
- Rich sound despite its size
- Also works as a Sonos home cinema rear speaker
- Connect your Play:1 to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love
- Trueplay tuning: For the best sound possible, wherever you place your speaker
- Wall mountable with compatible third party accessories
- Comes with three years manufacturer free breakdown cover; terms and conditions apply
Price History for SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless Smart Sound Multi-Room Speaker - Black
|Current Price||£109.00||12th May 2021|
|Highest Price||£319.00||5th May 2021|
|Lowest Price||£2.00||25th February 2021|
Last price changes
|£109.00||12th May 2021|
|£139.00||11th May 2021|
|£99.00||8th May 2021|
|£79.99||6th May 2021|
|£319.00||5th May 2021|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Currys, Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis, Very UK, eBay.
- At currys.co.uk you can purchase SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless Smart Sound Multi-Room Speaker - Black for only £109.00, which is 52% less than the cost in eBay (£228.23).
- The lowest price of SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black was obtained on 12th May 2021 8:11 pm.
Deal: Sonos Play:1 speaker with Deezer membership for less than £13516th December 2017 - TrustedReviews
Ready to upgrade your audio game? This popular Sonos smart speaker is now discounted – and bundled with a Deezer subscription – for a limited time only. The widely acclaimed Sonos Play:1 wireless multi-room speaker is now available for 10% off the...
Incredible Sonos Play:1 and Play:3 deals slash £50 off speakers21st November 2017 - Pocket-lint.com
The Sonos Play:1 is the smallest of the Sonos speakers, offering Wi-Fi networked music and streaming from popular services online. Using the Sonos app on your smartphone you can play Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal and more to your speaker, with great...
Sonos One Review: Smarter sound16th December 2017 - MobileSyrup
The Sonos One starts talking, thanks to the Amazon Alexa integration, leading to some of the most interactive usage ever from the popular speaker manufacturer. Sonos has long been a company that marketed itself as a purveyor of music for the masses...