Overview & Key Features
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately)
- Remote access - free Kasa app control with your smartphone and tablet (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher)
- Scheduling - schedule the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed
- Away mode - turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
Price History for TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug compatible Amazon eco Alexa and Google Assist iOS
|Current Price||£24.99||4th October 2018|
|Highest Price||£24.99||22nd June 2018|
|Lowest Price||£24.99||22nd June 2018|
Last price changes
|£24.99||22nd June 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Currys, Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis, Argos, Very UK, maplin.co.uk, Ebuyer.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug compatible Amazon eco Alexa and Google Assist iOS for only £24.99, which is 29% less than the cost in Argos (£34.99).
- The lowest price of TP-Link Wi- Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring was obtained on 4th October 2018 8:01 pm.
Tech Savvy: Annual tech gift guide17th December 2017 - Brainerd Dispatch
The price for the Echo Dot dropped from $49.99 to $29.99 this season and there were reduced price bundles to link Alexa and smart plugs. The Echo Dot and the TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug were paired in a deal just after Black Friday. Together they offer...
Gift Guide: Gadgets For Dad14th December 2017 - WSAV-TV
If you know any golfers that could use some direction, the “Zepp Golf Sensor” can slide onto a glove to provide 3D swing analysis and a smart coach training system. Or use a virtual reality headset to play a game without having to go outside. CNET...
Smart Christmas lights: How to add voice controls and more to your Christmas lights with Alexa, Google Home or Siri12th December 2017 - Pocket-lint.com
The starting point is a smart plug. It might be fairly dubious for 11 months of the year, but around Christmas, the smart plug is the best thing in your home (aside from pigs in blankets, but they aren't especially smart). There are lots of plugs on...
TP-Link Smart Plug HS100 review: A cheap and simple way to make Alexa control almost anything28th September 2017 - Gearbrain (blog)
Despite the best efforts from Apple, Google, Philips, Amazon and many others, investing in — and setting up smart home technology — can still feel daunting for casual technology fans. The Home app on their iPhone and iPad stares at them blankly...
Youtubeback to menu ↑
Specificationsback to menu ↑