Overview & Key Features
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google home device sold separately)
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher)
- B22 bayonet adapter included, one bulb fits all
- 10 W (800 lm) power consumption, 2700 K soft warm white
- Dimming flexible white light for customised lighting; set schedules, timers and countdowns and have your lights work around your life; no hub required, works with any Wi-Fi router
Price History for TP-Link LB110 Smart LED Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Dimmable White, E27, 10 W Works with
|Current Price||£24.13||3rd October 2018|
|Highest Price||£36.75||12th April 2018|
|Lowest Price||£24.13||15th April 2018|
Last price changes
|£24.13||15th April 2018|
|£35.25||14th April 2018|
|£36.75||12th April 2018|
|£27.70||9th April 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Ebuyer, Argos, Currys, Very UK, maplin.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase TP-Link LB110 Smart LED Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Dimmable White, E27, 10 W Works with for only £24.13
- The lowest price of TP-Link LB110 Smart LED Wi-Fi Light Bulb Dimmable White E27 10W Works with Alexa was obtained on 3rd October 2018 8:00 am.
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb20th July 2017 - TrustedReviews
Since the s have built-in Wi-Fi, they're a little heavier than ordinary LED bulbs. It isn't a huge difference, however, and these bulbs will still fit any regular light fitting without issue. Externally, they look just like...
TP-Link introduces affordable, Alexa-ready smart bulbs -- no hub needed13th September 2016 - CNET
By this point, there are plenty of smart lighting options that work with Alexa, Amazon's voice-powered virtual assistant, but a new trio of smart bulbs from TP-Link are some of the most affordable yet. Dubbed the LB100, the LB110, and the LB120, the...
TP-Link introduces new smart wi-fi LED bulb4th May 2017 - Tech Digest
TPLink.jpg Control home lighting to suit your mood via your smartphone with TP-Link's latest smart Wi-Fi LED light bulb. Called the LB130, the Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb is colour-changeable and can timed to come off and on, or dimmed for parties and cosy...
Which smart bulbs should you use with Alexa?24th September 2016 - CNET
Bulbs are all well and good, but don't forget that Alexa can control smart switches, too. If you've got several lights that are all tied to one switch, there's no need to buy several expensive new smart bulbs. Just swap that switch out with a smart one...