Wiser Room Thermostat
Overview & Key Features
- Multi-Colour Display
- 7 Day Programmable
- Programming & Settings via Wiser Heat App
- Humidity Sensor
- Works with Amazon Echo2 Year Battery LifeChild Lock3 x Capacitive Touch Buttons
The Wiser Room Thermostat is the key starting point for your system. Allowing you to set time and temperature schedules for each day of the week, you can benefit from cost-saving comfort.
Price History for Drayton Thermostat Accessory
|Current Price||£63.00||25th February 2021|
|Highest Price||£84.00||11th September 2020|
|Lowest Price||£63.00||12th November 2020|
Last price changes
|£63.00||12th November 2020|
|£84.00||11th September 2020|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in B&Q, Plumbnation, Priorityplumbing.co.uk, Wickes DIY UK, Screwfix, Amazon.co.uk, Cityplumbing.co.uk, bt.com.
- At diy.com you can purchase Drayton Thermostat Accessory for only £63.00, which is 45% less than the cost in Cityplumbing.co.uk (£113.60).
- The lowest price of Drayton Wiser Room Thermostat - Single Pack Accessory/Spare was obtained on 25th February 2021 7:03 am.
back to menu ↑
Drayton Wiser28th October 2017 - TrustedReviews
Room-by-room heating systems, which give you control via smart radiator thermostats, are usually very expensive to get started with, as you can see from the Honeywell Evohome. Not so with the , where a starter kit that includes a smart...
Wiser smart heating makes it easy to control your central heating room-by-room15th August 2017 - Pocket-lint.com
The system comprises a main thermostat, radiator thermostats that replace the standard radiator valves, a heat hub which is the link between the thermostat and your boiler, and the app. Changing the valves over is quick and easy; simply unscrew the...
Drayton Wiser review29th November 2017 - Tech Advisor
Like all Wiser kits, this also supports multi-zone. Individual TRVs cost £34.99 each, which is the cheapest we've seen and means you can control extra rooms without the costs spiralling out of control. If you need it, there's a three-channel thermostat...