Wiser Room Thermostat
Overview & Key Features
- Multi-Colour Display
- 7 Day Programmable
- Programming & Settings via Wiser Heat App
- Humidity Sensor
- Works with Amazon Echo2 Year Battery LifeChild Lock3 x Capacitive Touch Buttons
The Wiser Room Thermostat is the key starting point for your system. Allowing you to set time and temperature schedules for each day of the week, you can benefit from cost-saving comfort.
Price History for Drayton Wiser Room Thermostat
|Current Price||£74.98||4th April 2020|
|Highest Price||£88.38||1st February 2020|
|Lowest Price||£74.98||3rd April 2020|
Last price changes
|£74.98||3rd April 2020|
|£83.99||25th March 2020|
|£79.98||3rd February 2020|
|£88.38||1st February 2020|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in Plumbnation, Priorityplumbing.co.uk, Screwfix, B&Q, Cityplumbing.co.uk, Amazon.co.uk, bt.com, Wickes DIY UK.
- At plumbnation.co.uk you can purchase Drayton Wiser Room Thermostat for only £74.98, which is 62% less than the cost in bt.com (£199.00).
- The lowest price of Wiser Room Thermostat (WN704R0S0902) | BT Shop was obtained on 4th April 2020 8:23 pm.
back to menu ↑
Drayton Wiser28th October 2017 - TrustedReviews
Room-by-room heating systems, which give you control via smart radiator thermostats, are usually very expensive to get started with, as you can see from the Honeywell Evohome. Not so with the , where a starter kit that includes a smart...
Wiser smart heating makes it easy to control your central heating room-by-room15th August 2017 - Pocket-lint.com
The system comprises a main thermostat, radiator thermostats that replace the standard radiator valves, a heat hub which is the link between the thermostat and your boiler, and the app. Changing the valves over is quick and easy; simply unscrew the...
Drayton Wiser review29th November 2017 - Tech Advisor
Like all Wiser kits, this also supports multi-zone. Individual TRVs cost £34.99 each, which is the cheapest we've seen and means you can control extra rooms without the costs spiralling out of control. If you need it, there's a three-channel thermostat...