Overview & Key Features
- Key-less - gives you the freedom to secure your home without the need for a key.
- Four methods of entry - Key Card, Key Tag, Phone Tag and Smartphone when connected to a the Yale Home or CCTV apps.
- Security as standard - built in tamper alarm, bank level encryption and incorrect PIN code features.
- Retrofit - suitable for wooden doors with a 60mm nightlatch.
- Battery operated - 4x AA batteries included and an alert given when the batteries are running low.
Price History for Yale Keyless Connected Smart Door Lock with Yale Module
|Current Price||£11.99||21st September 2023|
|Highest Price||£11.99||18th September 2023|
|Lowest Price||£11.99||18th September 2023|
Last price changes
|£11.99||18th September 2023|
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available in maplin.co.uk, Argos, eBay, Amazon.co.uk, Very UK, John Lewis.
- At maplin.co.uk you can purchase Yale Keyless Connected Smart Door Lock with Yale Module for only £11.99, which is 99% less than the cost in Very UK (£1,249.00).
- The lowest price of Yale Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock- Yale Module was obtained on 21st September 2023 8:37 pm.
Give yourself the gift of a smart home23rd November 2017 - Columbus Alive
you walk in the door. Smart outlets make any device or appliance “smart” by adding the ability to be controlled from your hub's app or by voice command. There are over 2,100 certified Z-Wave products from a variety of brands to choose from, so you...
Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock9th June 2017 - TrustedReviews
Why mess around with old-fashioned keys, which can be lost, stolen or copied? With the , you get a choice of PIN, key fob, card or smartphone entry, so you never have to worry about getting locked out again. And, should...
Yale Assure Keyless Bluetooth Smart Lock review:15th February 2017 - CNET
The Good With no place to put a key, the Yale Assure smart lock effectively eliminates the threat of someone breaking in using a lockpick or a bump key. The Bad The Assure trots out the same, stale design we've seen from Yale for years now, and makes...